Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can I take sealed mints or gum on my flight to Tampa

Can I take sealed mints or gum on my flight to Tampa?
I was on the TSA's website, and it just talks about drinks and canned items basically. If I buy some gum and mints at a drugstore and leave them sealed, can I carry them on? Thanks!
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As long as they are sealed and there aren't alot of them, then it should be fine. It depends on the airline itself as there is no regulations in place. If you're really worried you can email or ring them beforehand. x
2 :
You can take gum and mints, sealed or unsealed, on airlines. The restrictions for carry on baggage has to do with liquids and sharp objects. Also, almost anything can be in your checked baggage.
3 :
yes, bring as much as you want. But keep them outta your pockets because the foil in the wrappers is enough to set off the metal detectors

Search News