Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap flight from San Antonio

cheap flight from San Antonio?
I need a cheap flight from San Antonio Texas (SAT) to Tampa Florida(TPA). I need to leave between March 20-22 and return between March 26-28. Any informations is welcomed, THANK YOU! I've tried Kayak, hotwire, expedia, and other sites on the radar. I am looking for a unknown or uncommon website that won't give me the runaround.
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try this site.... www.kayak.com it has a flexible date search and is free to sign up. it searches a lot of different sites, gives you the fare and flight schedule and then redirects you to the site where you can actually book it. no service fees either :)
2 :
Southwest Airlines. They serve SAT and TPA yet don't show up on other booking sites. http://www.iflyswa.com

Search News