Thursday, December 1, 2011

Is there a way to book 2 flights from different airports, along with 2 different hotels on Expedia/Yahoo..etc

Is there a way to book 2 flights from different airports, along with 2 different hotels on Expedia/Yahoo..etc?
I'm going to see a space shuttle launch in April and for the first part of the trip I'd like to fly from LAX to Melbourne in Florida and stay at a hotel there, then after 3 days I want to drive to Tampa and finish my vacation there and take my return flight from Tampa international Airport. I'd like to book my flight and hotels together but I'm not sure that's possible with online search agents like Expedia or Yahoo.. any ideas?
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at “hotels combined” ------------------- Besthotelbookingguide.com ------------------- good luck!......
2 :
i think its possible just use the muti destination you will see on the travelocity or experida website it should allow do that (I just tried it with expedia you chose muti-desintation and then lax to melboune then tampa to lax
3 :
Hi Friend, The Florida Hotels offers a comprehensive and complete list of available hotels and discount room options. Booking and reserving Florida Hotels is fast, private and reliable! Reserving Florida Hotels online with the State of Florida Hotels Directory assures the best discounted rates at quality hotels ! From Jacksonville to Miami we have you covered.

Search News