Monday, June 21, 2010

Flight from Syracuse NY to Tampa FL

Flight from Syracuse NY to Tampa FL?
So this is gonna be my first time flying from Syracuse to Tampa and I'm about to book my ticket soon. There is none direct flight. All the flights gonna stop either in Newark NJ or Cleveland OH. Can anyone share their experiences flying from these 2 airports? Is it hard to find the gates? If I print out my boarding pass online(I'm gonna fly with continental),would it show me my gate number?
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cleveland is a very looong terminal. I panicked, but I just followed the signs and it worked out alright.It's not hard but if you're not paying attention it could be difficult. I don't know about Newark though. Yes, the boarding pass will show you the gate number. Just follow the signs and follow the directions and you should be fine. The Tampa international airport as soon as you get off of your flight you will walk and there will be a kind of train thing that will take you to the terminal.
2 :
newark can be intimidating because it is so big. gates are easy to find, as long as you know what gate you will be going to. there are airline representatives to assist you. i have not heard any good things about the cleveland airport, so i would choose newark.

Search News