Saturday, April 14, 2012

What are the most economic and fastest ways to travel between Tampa, FL and Fort Myers, FL

What are the most economic and fastest ways to travel between Tampa, FL and Fort Myers, FL?
Are there any direct business flights? I'm at the University of South Florida, so my travel begins there. I cannot drive, and I do not have anybody to drive me, so I'm asking about buses, planes, or trains. How can I get from 4200 E. Fletcher Ave, Tampa to the Greyhound station at 610 POLK ST, Tampa, FL 33602?
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are not any direct flights between the two cities that I could find. I also couldn't find any rail service between the two. Without being able to drive, you are limited to bus travel. There are multiple trips per day on Greyhound. I just ran a search for tomorrow and for the 4 hour and 15 minute trip you will pay $22 one way.
2 :
Hartline, the Hillsborough County bus line, is on google maps so you can figure how to to get to the bus station by the county bus line. http://www.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&dirflg=r&ll=27.939108,-82.460494&spn=0.163428,0.163535

Search News