Monday, February 21, 2011

find me a cheap plane flight

find me a cheap plane flight?
ok, i will forever be indebted to you if you can find me these tickets. there are 5 of us, 3 kids, 2 adults, and i'd like to find a plane flight starting around christmas day, no departure earlier than the 22nd, from either detroit or flint, and departure from tampa around 7 days later than the arrival in TAMPA, or a cheap flight around that area, like sarasota. the cheapest flight i've found (round-trip) is 2,300 dollars.
Air Travel - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should all a travel agent. They know all the secrets to getting cheaper airfare.
2 :
http://www.orbitz.com/flight-info/NW/NW-DTW-TPA.html Try this site, when I did it I got cheaper than 2,300 dollars for your details. But I may have not plugged them all correctly so I'll leave it to you. Good luck!
3 :
northwest has flights departing christmas day out of detriot metro into tampa and returning jan 1st for around 400 dollars a person round trip...the earlier you book the cheaper the ticket...allegant air has very cheap tickets as well..your not gonna find much cheaper than 400 per person
4 :
I did not look it up myself, but I know this site where I've gone to every time I've needed a flight, car, hotel, whatever. I have found this to be cheaper than any other sites I have found. Plus it is super easy and only takes about 2 and a 1/2 minutes. Just follow the below link and click on "book travel" it is pretty easy from there.
5 :
try this site try to book on the wekdays instead weekends http://asianairfares.com

Search News