Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am thinking about being a flight attendant with Delta, how much do they start off at

I am thinking about being a flight attendant with Delta, how much do they start off at?
am thinking about being a flight attendant for Delta Airlines and I currently live in Tampa if I get hired can I still live in Tampa or would I have to resign where ever there hub is?
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The latest info I have on them is $870.74/ first 45 flight hours, $19.35/hour over 45 hours, per diem is $2.25/hour domestic, $2.35/hour international. Delta has no base in Tampa, so you will have to move or commute to one of their other bases. If you are able to get into Orlando, you could simply drive there. Anywhere else you will need to get a commuter apartment, as you will be on call when you first start out.

Search News