Friday, December 21, 2012

I need lowest airfare from Ohio to Florida.Can someone tell me where I can find it

I need lowest airfare from Ohio to Florida.Can someone tell me where I can find it?
The flight is from Columbus Ohio, to Tampa Florida.
Air Travel - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.cheapoair.com OR http://www.kayak.com will bring up all the offers from orbitz, expedia, etc., and the airlines.
2 :
What dates are u looking to travel? I know alot of sites.
3 :
Gives us the dates and times, I can find you a real bargain!
4 :
try delta.com or any other airlines
5 :
Actually it's probably cheapest to go directly through the airlines directly. I always check the expedia.com or one of those sites and then I see which airline has the cheapest flight, and then I go to that airline's website and pick the same flights and 99% of the time I get the same price. Plus most of those sites charge a "booking fee" of $5 or more. And some airlines at least will guarantee that you'll find the cheapest fares on their website - I know American Airlines does and probably most other major airlines. Also check the "low-fare" carriers - they only have their tickets on their own website. Although they're not always the cheapest - JetBlue is always kinda expensive (I hear they're nice though) and Southwest Airlines just sucks.
6 :
Cheapest CMH-TPA currently: $78 one-way $156 round-trip http://www.usair.com midweek departures in February or March

Search News