Saturday, January 21, 2012

Charlie Horse

Charlie Horse?
I took a flight from Tampa, FL to Pheonix yesterday and then from there to San Diego. Last night I had charlie horses in both legs at once while I was asleep. I haven't had one in a long long time. Could it be from sitting on the plane so long?
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not a doctor, but if you had cramps in your legs during the night it could very well be from dehydration, the air in an airplane cabin is very dry and can dehydrate you, drink a lot of water today and see if that helps to re-hydrate yourself and alleviate the cramps. Otherwise,deep-vein thrombosis is an affliction that can happen when sitting on an airplane with little activity for long periods and can be very serious, here's a website about dvt, if you think this is what you have, you should see a doctor, good luck: http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/tc/Deep-Vein-Thrombosis-Topic-Overview

Search News